With over thirty years experience as a solo performer and band leader at five star restaurants, corporate events, exclusive country clubs and concert stages, Johnny is considered to be one of the finest vocalist, pianist and multi-instrumentalist performing today. His repertoire ranges from the Great American Songbook to Jazz, Top 40, Latin and Country music.
An accomplished BMI composer, his 2010 CD release The New Standard contains his original song Dirty Martini which is currently being aired on over 160 Smooth Jazz radio stations and internet programs across the country and the world. Johnny’s 2005 jazz CD Kokopelli was played extensively on KJazz Radio in Los Angeles. He has also won five ADDY Awards for his local and national radio and television commercial jingles.
- Performing on the Hammond B3, and the Wurlitzer electric piano, Johnny was a singer and main composer for the popular Bay Area band, Horns Strings ‘n Things.
- Three years with the band Company’s Company on Cleopatra’s Barge lounge and showroom at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Four years in the Lobby Lounge at the Ritz Carlton in Rancho Mirage.
- Five years performing at Bing Crosby’s Restaurant in Rancho Mirage.
- For the past fifteen years performing at prestigious exclusive country clubs, The Vintage, The Springs, Morningside, Oasis, Thunderbird and many five-star restaurants in Northern and Southern California.
- Awarded three awards at the Coachella Valley Music Awards in 2005, Best Adult Contemporary Band and Best R&B Band.
- Idyllwild Jazz Festival, Main Stage, 2005 through 2009.
- Four years weekly feature column writer of the Entertainer Spotlight for the Desert Entertainer in Palm Springs, CA.
Contact information: Johnny Meza Entertainment (760) 835-6765 cell or (760) 408-8406. P.O. Box 2773 Palm Desert, CA 92261